It’s that Special Time of Year, GIGMAS!
Finals are Finished, Juries have been Performed and Final Grades have been Entered. It’s Time to Begin Holiday Concerts of GIGMAS!
For My Blog and My Youtube Channel– this means There Isn’t Time to Post each Week. 😦
I’ve Got HUGE PLANS FOR My Posts in the Next Year… But Maybe You were Already Directed Here via My GigMas Video?!?
I’m MAKING A LIST AND CHECKING IT TWICE… Here’s a Sneak Peek at My List About What is UP and COMING
- JSU DOUBLE REED DAY, Jan. 30th
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Guests from the Alabama Symphony Orchestra will Join JSU Students, Community Members, and More for a Day of Reed Making, Chamber Music and a Free Recital.
- WANT TO STUDY WITH ME?
- Get a Personal Experience Studying with Me. Skype and FaceTime Lessons or Masterclasses Available for Purchase. With a Special Blog Collaboration with Mike Oft (My Dad) full of Tips and Tricks for Internet Learning Success.
- Barton Cane Donati on a Rieger 1A Shape Cane Review
- Did you See My Instagram Video of Me and a Cockatoo (aka Velociraptor) practicing together Last Month while I was on vacay? That was me TESTING this Cane. COME BACK for a Full REVIEW.
- Gabriel Beavers CD REVIEW
- Released Just this Fall, a CD of ALL New Works for Bassoon! My thoughts on this Fresh New Literature Combined with Beavers’s Artistic Intents.
- How To Avoid Cracking A Reed When Forming a Blank
- Tips and Tricks to Avoid Cracking a Blank. What does it mean when a Reed Cracks and You’ve Done Everything Right in the Forming? Tips and Tricks to Avoid Cracking a Blank?
- SCRAPING A REED!
- Highly Requested and on the AGENDA
- WORLD PREMIER PREPARATION BEGINS!
- Follow Along as I Begin Work on My Commissioned Piece for Solo Bassoon, The drunken earth drank more water than proper By Composer Bryan Christian.
I hope you are as EXCITED as I am about the Upcoming Adventures I have Planned for My Blog and Youtube Channel. Be sure to Subscribe so You Don’t Miss OUT on All the Fun!
MERRY GIG-MAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!
And then it was Time for a LONG WINTER’S NAP.